María Gracia Riofrío
(+593 2) 452 3800
Maria Gracia Riofrio has been a member of the Firm’s Corporate and M&A Area since 2017 and has been Coordinator of the Compliance Area since 2021.
She has an Ibero-American Master’s Degree in Compliance from the University of Salamanca, is a Compliance Specialist from Tirant Lo Blanch Training in Madrid; and is a Lawyer from the University of the Americas. In her professional practice, she has demonstrated sound skills and remarkable intuition in her legal practice, with dynamic handling of relevant cases relating to mergers, acquisitions, capitalizations, and other transactions, making her a trusted advisor for our clients.
Together with her experience in the Corporate and M&A Department, María Gracia brings much to the table as to the counsel we offer by combining her acquired knowledge with her current training in Compliance.
- 2021 Ibero-American Master in Compliance -University of Salamanca (in progress)
- 2020 Diploma in Legal English and the United States Legal System -Javeriana University of Colombia
- 2019 Certified Specialist Degree in Compliance from the Instituto Tirant Lo Blanch Formación in Madrid, Spain.
- 2016 Lawyer for the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador, Universidad de las Américas.
- She has attended courses and seminars in and outside of Ecuador in several areas of law, including International Commercial Arbitration, Constitutional Law, Constitutional Procedural Law, and Oral Litigation.
- 2019 Coordinator of the Compliance area of the Firm.
- 2017 Attorney at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS Abogados (S&A) (current)
- 2016 Legal Assistant at Pérez, Bustamante and Ponce Abogados
- 2016 Legal Assistant at the Universidad de las Américas Free Legal Assistance Center
- 2013 Legal Assistant at SVARLAW
- 2012 Legal Assistant at Lexim Abogados.
Corporate Law, Labor Law, Civil Law, Arbitration and Mediation.
- Ecuadorian Bar Association
- World Compliance Association (WCA)