Ximena Moreno Echeverría is a founding partner of the Firm. A large portion of her professional life has been served within academia, and she is highly recognized as such. She was the first female Dean of the Faculties of Law in Ecuador, and has presided the Commission of Honor of the Association of Faculties of Law of Latin America and the Ecuadorian Association of Law Faculties. Her classrooms have received many of the country´s top legal professionals during her more than 35 years as professor of Labor Law, and she is part of the national forum as a recognized labor expert. She has written numerous legal articles related to the subject matter and has been a consulted lawyer in various reforms to the Code of Labor. Additionally, she has been a Notary Public for more than 25 years, which has allowed her to obtain exceptional knowledge and experience in civil, family and succession matters.
- 1973 Doctor of JurisprudencefromthePontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 1973 Lawyerfromthe Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 1973 Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- Has attended courses and seminars for specialization in recognized institutions within and outside of the country in various professional fields.
- Coordinating lawyer of the Area of Labor Law for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS.
- 2006-2012 Director and Vice President of the Pichincha Bar Association.
- 1982-2009 Second Notary of the Quito Canton.
- 2004 President of the Commission of Honor of the Association of Legal Faculties of Latin America (AFEIDAL) (present)
- 2003-2007 President of the Association of Professors of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador.
- 2001-2002 Vice President of the Academy of Lawyers.
- 1999-2003 Vice President of the Association of Legal Faculties of Latin America (AFEIDAL)
- 1996-2000 President of the Ecuadorian Association of Law Faculties.
- 1995-1999 Dean of the Faculty of Jurisprudence of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (PUCE).
- 1982-1984 Vice President of the Association of Notaries of Pichincha.
- 1974 Full professor in Labor Law in the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador. (present)
- 1973 Founding partner of SOLINES & ASOCIADOS. (present)
Notary Law, Labor Law, Social Security, Minors, Civil Law, Family Law and Successions.
- Pichincha Bar Association CAP