Ximena Moreno Echeverría is a founding partner of the Firm. A large portion of her professional life has been served within academia, and she is highly recognized as such. She was the first female Dean of the Faculties of Law in Ecuador, and has presided the Commission of Honor of the Association of Faculties of Law of Latin America and the Ecuadorian Association of Law Faculties. Her classrooms have received many of the country´s top legal professionals during her more than 35 years as professor of Labor Law, and she is part of the national forum as a recognized labor expert. She has written numerous legal articles related to the subject matter and has been a consulted lawyer in various reforms to the Code of Labor. Additionally, she has been a Notary Public for more than 25 years, which has allowed her to obtain exceptional knowledge and experience in civil, family and succession matters.
- Doctor of JurisprudencefromthePontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1973)
- Lawyerfromthe Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1973)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1973)
- Has attended courses and seminars for specialization in recognized institutions within and outside of the country in various professional fields.
- Founding partner of SOLINES & ASOCIADOS (1973 – present)
- Coordinating lawyer of the Area of Labor Law for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS
- Full professor in Labor Law in the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1974 –present)
- Director and Vice President of the Pichincha Bar Association (2006- 2012)
- Second Notary of the Quito Canton (1982- 2009)
- President of the Commission of Honor of the Association of Legal Faculties of Latin America (AFEIDAL) (2004- present)
- President of the Association of Professors of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (2003 -2007)
- Vice President of the Association of Legal Faculties of Latin America (AFEIDAL) (1999- 2003)
- Vice President of the Academy of Lawyers (2001-2002)
- President of the Ecuadorian Association of Law Faculties (1996- 2000)
- Dean of the Faculty of Jurisprudence of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (PUCE), (1995-1999)
- Vice President of the Association of Notaries of Pichincha (1982-1984)
Notary Law, Labor Law, Social Security, Minors, Civil Law, Family Law and Successions.
- Pichincha Bar Association CAP