Sofía Román Fabara has been an attorney with the firm since 2015, and has taken courses and seminars in her areas of specialization, which are Civil Procedural Law and Corporate Law.
- 2015 Lawyer for the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador.
- 2015 Valedictorian for the class of August 2015 of the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador Law School.
- She has attended courses and seminars in and outside of Ecuador in several areas of law, especially in Civil Procedural Law, Corporate Law, and Civil Law.
- 2015 Attorney at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS (current)
- 2013-2015 Legal Assistant at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS.
- 2014 Intern for the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador Legal Clinics in the areas of Human Rights and Mediation.
- 2014-2015 Intern in the Investigations Department of the Attorney General’s Office.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Procedural Law, Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar (current student)
Corporate Law, Municipal Law, Civil Law, Civil Procedural Law.
Ecuadorian Bar Association