Renato Solines Moreno has been a lawyer at the Firm since 1998. He completed his legal studies at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, where he also teaches in the areas of Business Principles and Legal Management. He obtained master’s degrees from Arizona State University and the IE Business School of Madrid, in areas related to Globalization, Development, Technology, Sustainability and Business. Additionally, he has done studies in Tax Law and Negotiation. He is currently an arbitrator for the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid and Mediator for the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce. He is a standout professional who has been able to join his knowledge in law and business, entrepreneurship and sustainability, making both he and his initiatives a local point of reference. He has also collaborated in research and articles in important media like the Inter-American Dialogue.
- 2004 Master of Science Technology in Globalization, Development, and Technology (GTD), School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Arizona State University (ASU), United States. Concentration in studies about Latin America, Sustainability, and New Technologies.
- 2002 Master of Business Administration MBA, School of Business of the Business Institute of Madrid IE, Spain. Concentration in Latin American business, Organizational Behavior and New Technologies
- Postgraduate Specialization in Tax Law, University of Simón Bolívar, Andean Community of Nations (CAN), Quito (2000) (candidate)
- 1998 Doctor in Jurisprudence for the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 1998 Lawyer from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 1998 Bachellor´s Degree in Legal Sciences from Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- Has taken courses and seminars on legal issues (mediation and arbitration), environment, sustainable development, new technologies in Latin America, Europe, and USA.
- 1998 Lawyer for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS present
- Coordinating Lawyer for the Area of Business Management, Environment, and Sustainability for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS
- 2006 Lead Professor of the Subjects of Legal Management, Project Management, and the Principles of Business Administration, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador present
- 2005 Co-founder of Sustainable Design Studio, leading company in sustainable and environmental solutions in architecture, construction, and design present
- 2010 Arbitrator for the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid present
- 2008 Mediator for the Center of Arbitration of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce present
- 1998-2001; 2005-2007 Manager of JASOL Cia. Ltda
- Guest writer for the Interamerican Dialogue
Business Strategies, Project Management, Corporate Law, Environmental Law, Tax Law, Arbitration and Mediation.
- Pichincha Bar Association CAP