Renato Solines Moreno has been a lawyer at the Firm since 1998. He completed his legal studies at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, where he also teaches in the areas of Business Principles and Legal Management. He obtained master’s degrees from Arizona State University and the IE Business School of Madrid, in areas related to Globalization, Development, Technology, Sustainability and Business. Additionally, he has done studies in Tax Law and Negotiation. He is currently an arbitrator for the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid and Mediator for the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce. He is a standout professional who has been able to join his knowledge in law and business, entrepreneurship and sustainability, making both he and his initiatives a local point of reference. He has also collaborated in research and articles in important media like
- Master of Science Technology in Globalization, Development, and Technology (GTD), School of Technology and Applied Sciences, Arizona State University (ASU), United States (2004). Concentration in studies about Latin America, Sustainability, and New Technologies.
- Master of Business Administration MBA, School of Business of the Business Institute of Madrid IE, Spain (2002). Concentration in Latin American business, Organizational Behavior and New Technologies
- Postgraduate Specialization in Tax Law, University of Simón Bolívar, Andean Community of Nations (CAN), Quito (2000) (candidate)
- Doctor in Jurisprudenceforthe Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1998)
- Lawyerfromthe Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1998)
- Bachellor´sDegree in Legal Sciencesfrom Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador (1998)
- Has taken courses and seminars on legal issues (mediation and arbitration), environment, sustainable development, new technologies in Latin America, Europe, and USA.
- Lawyer for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS (1998-present)
- Coordinating Lawyer for the Area of Business Management, Environment, and Sustainability for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS
- Lead Professor of the Subjects of Legal Management, Project Management, and the Principles of Business Administration, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador, (2006-present)
- Co-founder of Sustainable Design Studio, leading company in sustainable and environmental solutions in architecture, construction, and design (2005-present)
- Arbitrator for the Chamber of Commerce of Madrid (2010-present)
- Mediator for the Center of Arbitration of the Ecuadorian-American Chamber of Commerce (2008-present)
- Manager of JASOL Cia. Ltda (1998-2001), (2005-2007)
- Guest writer for the Interamerican Dialogue
Business Strategies, Project Management, Corporate Law, Environmental Law, Tax Law, Arbitration and Mediation.
- Pichincha Bar Association CAP