Karolina Jimenez González
(+593 2) 452 3800
Karolina Jimenez González has been an attorney with the firm since 2019. She studied Law in La Sabana University (Colombia). She is a Specialist in Migration, Development and Human Rights of the Latin American Faculty of Social Sciences – FLACSO (Ecuador) and holds a Master’s Degree in Criminology, Criminal Policy and Criminal Law Sociology at the University of Barcelona (Spain). She has attended courses in Colombia, Ecuador and Spain, which has allowed to expand their knowledge in Private Law, International Law, Migration and Criminal Law. She has experience in handling and defending Human Rights and Criminal Cases.
- 2018 Training Courses and Updating Virtual of the Judicial Function School on Oral Litigation, Consejo de la Judicatura, Quito – Ecuador.
- 2018 International Congress “Advanced Techniques of Oral Litigation and Criminal Procedure Law”, Universidad Internacional del Ecuador (UIDE), Quito – Ecuador.
- 2018 International Course of Intellectual Property and Competition Law, Universidad Internacional del Ecuador (UIDE), Quito – Ecuador.
- 2016- 2018 Master’s in Criminology, Criminal Policy and Criminal Law Sociology, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona – España.
- 2014 – 2016 Specialist in Migration, Development and Human Rights, Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (FLACSO), Quito – Ecuador.
- 2009 – 2014 Lawyer, Universidad de La Sabana, Chía – Colombia
- 2008 High School Diploma, Colegio Henri Bequerel, Quito-Ecuador.
- 2017 – 2018 Associate Partner at Egred & Co Abogados, Quito – Ecuador.
- 2016 Practicing lawyer at Egred & Co Abogados, Quito – Ecuador.
- 2013 – 2014 Practicing lawyer Ad-Honorem at Tribunal Superior del Distrito Judicial de Cundinamarca, Sala Penal, Bogotá – Colombia.
- 2013 Auxiliary to the Lead Professor in the Private Law Area of the Legal Clinic at Universidad de La Sabana, Universidad de La Sabana, Bogotá – Colombia.