Nicolás Solines Moreno has been a lawyer and certified mediator at the Firm since 2010. He has taken various courses and seminars in and outside of the country in different areas of law, especially in International Arbitration, Mediation, and Sporting Law, orientating his professional work to these areas, where he obtained recognized experience. He has had important participation in issues related to the negotiation of television rights, sponsorships, image copyright, and representation, of athletes and sporting groups.
- 2016 Master in Sports Law and Sports Manegament, Instituto Superior de Derecho y Economía, ISDE, Madrid-Spain
- 2010 Lawyer from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 2010 Bachellor´s degree in Legal Science from the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- Has taken courses and seminars in and outside of the country in various areas of law, especially International Arbitration, Mediation, and Sporting Law.
- 2010 Associate lawyer for SOLINES & ASOCIADOS present
- 2014-2015 Attorney Mediator in the Mediation Center at the Office of the Attorney General of the State
- 2010 Manager of Jasol Cía. Ltda, Ecuador present
- 2004-2010 Legal assistant at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS
- 2008-2009 President of the Law School Association of Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
- 2005-2006 Assistant to the Subject of International Law at the Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador
International Arbitration, Sporting Law, Alternative Conflict Resolution Methods, Civil Law and Industrial Property.