María José Álvarez Barbosa has been an attorney with the firm since 2015. She has taken several courses and seminars in and outside of Ecuador in her areas of specialization, which are International Law, International Human Rights Law, Tax Law, and Corporate Law.
- 2016-2017 Senior Taxation Specialist Degree from the Universidad Andina Simón Bolívar
- 2015 Lawyer for the Courts of the Republic of Ecuador, Pontificia Universidad Católica del Ecuador.
- She has attended courses and seminars in and outside of Ecuador in several areas of law, especially in International Law and International Affairs, International Human Rights Law, Tax Law, and Corporate Law.
- 2015 Attorney at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS (current)
- 2010-2015 Legal Assistant at SOLINES & ASOCIADOS.
Corporate Law, Municipal Law, Tax Law, Immigration Law.
Ecuadorian Bar Association