Intellectual and Industrial Property
Intellectual creations are the fundamental pillar of scientific, technological, and cultural development; additionally, the importance and impact that they have on commerce and on the global economy is unmeasurable.
This explains the need for a program of legal protection and recognition of rights on such creations that are original, inventive, and innovative, in order to promote and foster them, thus granting the legal security to the creators, authors, and titleholders of rights in general.
SOLINES & ASOCIADOS has an excellent team of expert professionals in Copyright, Neighboring Rights, or Similar Rights, Industrial Property and New Varieties of Plants; our team is fully capable of dealing with the legal requirements of our clients, particularly those related to:
- Registration of Literary Works, Art Works, Science Works, Software, Databases, Trademarks.
- Registration of distinctive signs, such as: Trademarks, Commercial Names, Slogans, and Distinctive Appearances
- Brand maintenance
- Protection and authorization of the use of Origin Denominations and Geographical Indications
- Invention Patents and Utility Models
- Registration of Drawings and Industrial Models
- Protection of Non-disclosed information, Commercial and Industrial Secrets
- Protection of New Varieties of Plants
- Contracts for assignment of rights, licenses for use and exploitation, obligatory licenses and authorizations
- Titleholder renewals and transfers
- Cancelation and Nullity Actions
- Protection of rights for infractions committed to intellectual property
- Precautionary and preventative measures: cessation, recall, seizure, temporary suspension
- Border Measures
- Actions for Unfair Competition
Pablo Solines Moreno